Thursday, December 22, 2011

Peppermint Brownies


Merry Christmas! Or as Stephanie Miller says Happy Christma-Hana-Kwanza-ka!

This fudgy brownie recipe is part of my Christmas dessert rotation. I made this a few years back and thought it would make a perfect gift to the office holiday party this year. You can get the recipe here.

I haven't posted in quite some time. I got a second job that kept me busy pretty much every weekend in November, so no time for baking. I think I baked something for Thanksgiving, but I can't remember what.

I also just finished finals for culinary school. We made mother sauces (bechamel, espagnole, etc.), vinaigrettes, soups, and put together a full plate: chicken breast, one starch and two veggies. I did pretty well and got A's in all my classes. I'm looking forward to next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment